Sunday, March 11, 2018

The Draw Your Favorite Scene Art Tag!

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a fantastic Sunday ;) 

what..
what..
what what what
what what what??
WHAT?!
WHAT?!?!
ignore this^


Today I made a tag: The Draw Your Favorite Scene Art Tag! 






1.What scene would you draw?

I would draw a scene from Sword of the Dragon: Offspring;
The part where Specter is fighting the Grim Reaper aka Death in the air, scythe spinning, Oganna facing the giant Razes, the Sisters touching their swords together and creating a burst of energy towards the army of giants, and a small army rushing forward to help. 

2. Why this particular scene? It gives me a rush of energy whenever I imagine it in my head, its so eventful and.. awesome, I can barely describe it XD

3. What do you think the easiest part would be?

Uhm... the.. scythes..?
I have no idea XD

4. What do you think the hardest part would be?

EVERYTHING uh no, uhm.. wait yes, everything

5. What would be the funnest part?

Drawing Specter and Death fighting XD

6. Will you ever get to drawing this scene?

In 10 years..

Now I tag: 

ALL AUTHORS of this blog. (
Vi, unless you want to wait you can do it on your own blog!
Lostfairy
Ja983
Koolestkat/Chloe Grace

FAREWELL FLASH NUGGETS! 


2 comments:

  1. Thats a very creative tag Sarah:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for tagging me, Sarah!!!!! (Sorry, this comment is so darn late. DX)

    I can't wait to do this tag! In fact, I think I'll do today! XD

    And that sounds like quite the intense scene! I can't wait to see what your drawing looks like when it's done! (You're art is so cute!!!)

    -Koolestkat

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!