Tuesday, October 3, 2017

What is inktober?

Hello fellow DAWGZZZZ for it is I, CanineClaw AJ here back with another post. Today I will be introducing you to inktober and telling you what it's about.
-------
Inktober is in October ( hence the name ) and its where in October people tend to make art with only ink ( computer ink included ) for their peice. If you make any inktober art be sure to let me know, I LOVE it.
-------
JH SCHOOL RELATED MANGA WINNER:
The winner is......

CRAZCATLOVER!!!

I think she was the only one who gave me an idea of what the uniform looked like. I will draw out the uniform next week and I will show the picture she drew.

Sorry for the short post, next week you will have a larger one! Have a great Tuesday!


-K9

6 comments:

  1. I have a teeny tiny question for you Canine, :3 do you happen to watch Doctor Who? It's just that K9 Is the name of a character from it. :p Sorry for asking something weird like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't watch Doctor Who, and it's okay to ask questions like that!

      Delete
  2. (Is it weird I've been waiting for someone to do a post about Inktober? Yes? Oops ok I'll go now)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Cat!
    I'm sorry I didn't enter :( I'm not the best at drawing clothes DX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did enter... Did you not get my entree?

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!