Monday, October 30, 2017

Quick Update on My Computer Situation!

Hey Jammers, Arctic here!

So if you remember last week, as I was writing my post, the battery in my computer was mysteriously draining itself! Shortly after, my computer died and I haven't gotten it to work since.

As a result, I haven't been able to make any new art or edits recently. The bad news is, there's a solid chance that I will lose all of my files on the computer as it hasn't been backed up (I'm quite worried about this!)

As for posting, I'm still trying to work out a way to post like I typically do. I've been playing Animal Jam on my phone (using an app called Puffin) but blogging is a bit tougher. Blogger never seems to work on my phone, and I can't upload photos onto it on that device! *frustrated grunting*

Worry not though, the results for what's wrong with my computer are supposed to come in tomorrow- so we'll see what's really the issue, and if my computer is even fixable. Once we get those results I'll be able to better estimate when I'll be back to posting as usual!

See you soon Jammers!

- Arctic

(sorry this post isn't about art or edits - I really couldn't do anything this week after my computer broke down!)

2 comments:

  1. D: Hopefully you get to keep your files, and fix your computer soon! D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your computer gets fixed soon <3!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!