Thursday, October 12, 2017

Post. ...Thing. Words. Need words.

Brain --

Not --

Do --

Words tonight.

AAAAAGH! *shakes head violently, hair flying everywhere* *for some reason words begin clicking into place*

Uuuuuuuuuunnhh. *flops down on pillow* Eight active one-to-three-year-olds are LOUD. And EXHAUSTING. (And some of them are painful!)

And they're cute.

Yeah.

Babysitting is a rollercoaster ride sometimes.



(By the way, it's Karalee. You can tell by the Peculiar Brand of Crazy I've trademarked. ← There. See? I've trademarked it.)



Now.



Let's get down to business, shall we? *rubs hands together*

This is a signature made for....


Ta-da! *cue jazz hands*



Unlike last week's signature (featuring Lostfairy), this "siggy" focuses on a more down-to-earth, tangible style, opposed to the ethereal light-based brushes of the previous signature. I used chalk-like (and charcoal-like) brushes to make the piece feel especially friendly and inviting. 😊

The colors and pattern in the middle are based on her Wolf's Rare Clover Blanket (as seen here ↓)...


...and the outer rim is based on her Wolf! 😃 I'm very happy with how the composition turned out -- I wouldn't have thought to put the colors together myself, but they work. 😉 Style points to you, Swirl! 👍

I really can't seem to think of much else to say tonight (what with babysitting-brain -- do you know afterwards I actually ended up trying to eat a piece of cake without a plate or fork, then attempted to keep the icing off my fingers by splitting open a dinner roll and putting the cake inside like a weird pseudo-plate, then finally dropped the whole mess in a cup of coffee without even stirring in the coffee creamer first! That was one soggy roll. The cake was fine, though).



...Ahem. I would like to redirect any weird looks towards my previously mentioned Peculiar Brand of Crazy.



That's all for now! It's 11:30 PM, and I'm oddly sleepy for this early in the evening. 😜 Time to turn the lights out! 💡



PEACE! ☮
LOVE! 💓
NINJAAAAAAAAAS! 🕶



G'night! 💤



(DXplorergirl)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is just so pretty! :D :D AWESOME JOB KARA!!! :D (AJ Adventurer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Could you possibly make a signature for me? They are so awesome I must have one myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, THAT IS SO AMAZING, KARA!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU FIT IN ALL THE COLORS AND IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!

    Also, I won't ask what you were doing. XD

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!