Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Guest Post- Violet86271 'How I do my AJ Photography edits.'

  Hey, Jammers!  Here's today's featured guest post by Violet86271 from the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza.  If you want the chance to have a post by you featured on the blog, check out this post for details!  If I get more entries, I may feature 2 posts next Tuesday since there were no entries to feature last Tuesday and I said I'd feature 3.  Anyway, here's Vi's post!

How I do my AJ Photography edits


Hey jammers!
I am Violet86271 for those of you who don't know and today I am going to be doing a guest post for this blog since Craz recently just announced that you could enter to do a guest post. Now before I begin I thought I could say a tiny bit about myself. I have an animal jam blog, I like to draw and create things, for example drawings, I also like to do photography. Now to get on with the post...

Awhile back I did some photography edits. Which I actually recently did again on my blog which you can totally check out if you want. I do enjoy making edits so I thought I could share how I make those photography edits. Here is how to do it step by step.

Step 1- Take a screenshot of something in Jamaa that you think would look good as a photography shot. This could be jammers dancing, an alpha, a piece of nature, etc

.

​For this picture I chose to take a picture of the beehive in coral canyons. Now I had originally planned for this to show bees but that did not happen as you can see.

Step 2- Editing on picmonkey (https://www.picmonkey.com/photo-editor)


When you arrive to picmonkey you can click the open new and then computer. From there on you can see how to upload your image to edit.

Step 3- Time to edit the image


On the side you will see the icons above. You want to click the wand with the stars which should be effects. You will then see all the effects you can do. There may be little errors to click. In the end you will want to find the focal soften. Then once you click that you can apply it to the photo however you like.

Step 4: Applying the focus filter

​Next all you want to do is basically apply the filter however you would like. It all depends on how you feel. Some sections might be blurrier than others while others more focused. Then once you are done you can apply it and then screenshot it! 

Voila! You have edited an AJ screenshot to be like photography!!


Above is the final product of my beehive.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post on how I do my AJ photography edits. 

See ya around.
- Violet

5 comments:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!