Sunday, October 1, 2017

Art I Recieved For My Birthday + An Illustration!

Hello there! Purple here. :D Since my tests were going on these past 2 weeks, I was unable to actually think of an idea for a post and so I just settled on posting some art that I recieved for my birthday (which was on the 10th of September, btw. I know I'm very late. XD). I'll be showing you all an illustration that I did for the Blogger Project over on The Animal Jam Friendship Community too.
I'm sorry if I make any typos in this post, I'm in a little bit of a rush. :P

First of all, let me just say... THANK YOUUUUUUU to all the people who made me these amazing masterpieces! This was honestly super sweet of them to do. You guys really didn't need to make me anything. Just a ''Happy Birthday!'' from my buddies is enough for me. :)

First off is this REALLY ADORABLE masterpiece of my wolf as a chibi by Koolestkat. I love this one so, so much! I really like how detailed the sweater is and aaah, I love everything. XD
Thank you so much for this amazing masterpiece, Koolest! It means a lot. :D

AAAAAH, I LOVE THIS MASTERPIECE SO MUCH! XD It's Chiya (my favorite anime character  XD)! CHIYAAAAAA! She looks so adorable. I can tell how hard Lost worked on this, just look at the detail on Chiya's clothes! :O Thank you so, so much for this, Lost! :D

Aaah, it's so cuuuuuuuute! Sarah, your art is really awesome. <3 I still can't get over how cutely she drew me as a chibi. XD This masterpiece is really great! Thank youuuuuuu! - 

I REALLY LOVE THIIIIIIS. The art style is just AWESOME! I really like the background too. Gaaah, this is so great!!! Thank you so much, Sharae! :D
--------------------------------------------
These masterpieces made me super duper happy. Thanks so much, guys! I'm sorry that I didn't receive them earlier, I've been busy with school and all and yea... :(
----------------------------------------------
Now, I'll be showing you all the drawing I did for the Blogger project.
It's really bad though, just a warning... XDD
I feel like I would've done MUCH better but since I had very little time, I was unable to draw it better or add much detail or anything. It's also kinda, how do I say this, ''not very true to the story''? Like, in the story, it was Gracie who was worried about falling down from the ship but in the illustration, it looks like Coolcat is more scared. But art takes a lot of time and if I wasn't busy with school tests, I'm sure I would've worked harder. On the positive side, I feel like I did an okay job with drawing Gracie. I don't usually draw pieces with a lot of action and so even just that pose was me going out of my comfort zone (even though it's nothing big XD). 
---------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, that's all I have for this post! Thanks so much for reading. :D I'll see you all in my next post but for now, goodbye! 

13 comments:

  1. THAT IS AMAZING PURPLE
    HOW CAN YOU SAY ITS NOT XD

    I really really REALY love it :o :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu! I’m so glad you all like it. ^.^

      Delete
  2. I posted my birthday gift for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gaaah, I’m so, so sorry for not seeing it earlier! I really love it! I’m really sorry again, school kept me busy. :(

      Delete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS, PURPLE, THAT ART IS SOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU SAY ITS BAD?!!!!!

    Honestly, Purple, this is the best art I have ever seen you draw! You've improved SO much!!!!!!!! I am in love with it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! This is really sweet of you to say. :D
      The reason I didn’t like this drawing much is probably because of how simple it is, but I’m glad others like it. I feel really motivated to draw more now. Thanks so much for the kind words. ^.^

      Delete
  4. Wow, that illustration is AMAZING! You have improved a lot, like Lost said! I'm so proud of youuu

    Kinda makes me wonder what kinds of drawings you can create when you're not rushed :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuuu! That means a lot to hear that others think I’ve improved. (wow, that’s a lot of verbs for one sentence. lol)

      Aaah, you’re so sweet. Thank you!

      Delete
  5. The drawing is awesome purple! Don’t say it’s not awesome. Cause it is awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's soo good :o Howwwww?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh, Purple, that art is GORGEOUS!

    And ACK, I completely forgot your birthday art!!
    I'll make you some, and... uh... just pretend I gave it to you on your birthday! XD!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!