Monday, October 9, 2017

AJ Armoury- Deep Within Arctic's Edit Cache!

Hey Jammers, Arctic here!

It's been a busy week being sick and all (and with lots of homework!), so I haven't had a lot of time to do any new art/editing this week!

Fortunately, I do have a solution to this problem! Today I thought I'd show you guys an old edit that I kind of just abandoned!

I called it - the AJ Armoury! 

My idea was that this would be a tab (like the achievements button) that would show you all available armor sets and pretty much any other item that does damage in adventures! Using this tab would show you how many pieces you have out of the set, and what level of damage the items could do.

I came up with the idea when the Battle for the Beacon adventure was out! I found that different items could deal a different amount of damage to phantom pipes, and wished there was a way to tell what was the most powerful. *hint, from my research, the golden lava glove appears to do the most damage out of gloves!*


I also planned for there to be prizes for if you collected an entire armour set! Maybe a diamond for each set you complete? Or perhaps a special item that has to do with the set!

I'm a little disappointed that I didn't do anything more with this edit- I should really revisit it sometime. I guess at the time, carefully erasing around all of the animals was a bit annoying and I began to lose interest, haha! Someday, I'll come back to this edit and complete it!

But now, I'm asking for YOUR help! I lacked enough inspiration for this edit to come to life. Do you have any ideas to add to this edit? If I like your suggestion I may just include it in the edit, if I decide to finish it!

Editing can be tough, and it's always difficult when you aren't motivated or inspired. Hopefully with your help I'll be able to finish this someday. I hate to see an unfinished edit with such potential!

Sorry about how short this post is! I really haven't had a chance to do much this week. Worry not, though, I DO plan to get posting some art I've been working on - it'll probably be complete next week!

Goodbye for now!

Gotta get working on that edit!

8 comments:

  1. Ooo, I have an idea for the edit!

    Maybe you could make it so there's a number near every set, that tells you how much uh "courage" or whatever it's called, when you click a phantom pod or something one time, I think that might be useful! :D

    Your edits are incredible, Arctic! Keep up the fantastic work! c:

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I like that idea - thanks for the suggestion!

      And thank you very much Gracie- you're too kind!

      - Arctic

      Delete
  2. (This would be an addition to Gracie's idea)
    Perhaps there could be a little button in the corner that would give you a page of the armor set, with it's statistics and whatnot? It could tell you how much damage the gauntlet(s) would do, how every set looked on each animal, what things it'll destroy with one hit, ect.

    ~.*FrozenWarrior*.~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... That would be very cool! Thanks Frozen!

      - Arctic

      Delete
  3. I really have no ideas,I liked Gracie's idea though! :D
    BUT THAT IS AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had an idea! If you collect EACH AND EVERY armor set, you would be awarded with a den with a mix of each! For example, ice armor section very icy, phantom armor section, phantomy, mythical armor section, naturey, etc :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really cool idea Sarah!! Thank you!

    - Arctic

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!